If I am So Smart Why Can't I Lose Weight? by Brooke Castillo



Since applying the tools I learned in Brooke's program to my everyday life, I have already released 35 pounds of fat from my body. I no longer struggle with food and exercising has become a joy that I look forward to doing every day. Shopping in the stores I once used to walk by fills me with great delight, because I can finally wear the kinds of cute clothes that better fit my personality. Once I was able to create a new mind set that I am worth taking great care of myself, I experienced more happiness than I have ever known. For me, freedom from the weight struggle has been worth taking the risk to try again just one more time.


  • Paperback: 248 pages
  • Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (April 27, 2006)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1419618474
  • ISBN-13: 978-1419618475

Download :

http://filesmy.com/12B99i

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS